Virtual High Five
Learning Event Response -
Share a photo or a representation of you. This could be a photo, video, avatar, symbol, graphic, gif, etc. In a tweet to #WalkMyWorld, share the representation of your identity to the community. Say hello and introduce yourself to the group. Ask someone to reach out and say hello back.
After you have sent out your tweet, take a day or two and look at the others that are reaching out and sharing representations of their identity. Find and respond to someone else who is sharing content using the #WalkMyWorld hashtag. Connect with that user. Give them a virtual high five!!!
For this week's learning event, I wanted to share this photo which represents how I identify with my community. I am a reading tutor. I work with students of all ages for short or extended period of time. As long as they need me, I am there. This has lead me to work with over 40 students for over 700 hours. My favorite part, the first students I worked with are headed off to college this fall!

No comments:
Post a Comment